For all positions in this consortium, the following aspects apply:
As the project is funded within the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA), researchers can be of any nationality but need to demonstrate transnational mobility. To be eligible applicants must satisfy the requirements that apply to all Marie Skłodowska-Curie Early Stage Researchers, therefore on the date of appointment (their start date) applicants:
• must not have more than 4 years of research experience.
• must not hold a PhD.
• must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work or study) in the country where
the post is based for more than 12 months in the previous 36 months.
• Applicants are ideally be available to start the PhD in September-December 2019.
• To enroll in the local graduate school, applicants must (soon) be in possession of their Master’s degree or equivalent/postgraduate degree.
• Applications via email will not be considered for selection transparency reasons.
In this ITN consortium, each recruited researcher will be seconded to other beneficiaries and/or to partner organisations for a duration of up to 30% of his/her recruitment period. Also attendance in off-site training events and meetings is expected. All travel is fully funded. Additional family allowance is provided if the applicant can provide evidence of eligibility (marriage (equivalent) and/or dependent children) at the beginning of the appointment.